Audi of America launches all-new driving experience at Circuit of The Americas
AUSTIN, Texas, August 10, 2017 – This week, Audi of America will launch an all-new driving experience, in collaboration with Circuit of The Americas (COTA), one of the world’s most exclusive tracks. The Audi driving experience offers the opportunity for Audi customers and fans to experience the new Audi sport models and practice their performance driving skills on the same circuit where the R8 GT3 race car competes.
Open year round to drivers of all experience levels, the Audi Sport driving experience includes hands-on coaching from professional instructors, dynamic car control exercises, proper cornering techniques and high-speed lead and follow exercises on the track. Vehicles featured in the Audi driving experience include the Audi Q7, the all-new RS 3 and TT RS, and the powerful R8 V10 plus.
Audi driving experiences
The Audi Sport driving experience offers four unique programs that range from half day, one day or two day experiences. Each program includes a classroom session to introduce the curriculum followed by a hands-on interactive experience.
- Audi Sport dynamic experience
- With the guidance of a professional instructor, participants will get an introduction to understanding and practicing key principles of performance driving techniques in the dynamic exercise paddocks while behind the wheel of the Audi RS 3 and the TT RS.
- Audi Sport track initiation experience
- During this half-day program, participants master vehicle control and handling in the TT RS, RS 3 and the R8 V10 plus through dynamic exercises that demand a high level of coordination utilizing both the exercise paddocks and the circuit.
- Audi Sport R8 track initiation experience
- This one-day program offers the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the R8 V10 plus and discover its full potential on the Formula 1 Circuit. Built around race course sector training, this method allows participants to get acquainted with all of the race track’s particular features before proceeding to tackle the entire circuit.
- Audi Sport R8 pro track experience
- Following completion of the Audi Sport R8 track initiation experience, participants will be qualified for the Audi Sport R8 pro track experience. Designed for true driving enthusiasts, this experience includes thorough training from the professional instructors and two days behind the wheel of the R8 V10 plus to further practice performance driving skills on the full racecourse.
In addition to professional instructors, participants of the Audi driving experience will also enjoy dedicated suites and garages along with catered meals.