Karma Automotive has officially unveiled their comeback kid, the Revero. Despite Karma Automotive’s hopes to rebrand and revive the reincarnated Fisker, the Revero looks tantamount to its predecessor. With a starting MSRP of $130,000, you may be wondering what exactly is different. The main changes to the Revero, other than it actually works, is its claim to being the first car sold in the United States that runs off of fuel, electric, and solar power.
Given Fisker’s past problems, Karma Automotive decided to focus on creating a functional vehicle and completely rewired the Revero from the inside-out. A 260-horsepower, turbocharged four-cylinder engine, 347 V Lithium-Ion HV battery, and functioning solar roof power the Revero for a total 300 mile driving range (up to 50 miles on electric alone). Topping out at 125mph, the Revero give drivers several options for acceleration with “sport mode” being the quickest at 0-60 in 5.4 seconds. Inside, economically sourced leather, available in six different color combinations, and reclaimed wood compile the cabin, which is controlled by a touchscreen infotainment center.
- Top Speed: 125 mph
- Sport mode: 0-60 mph 5.4 sec
- Sustain mode: 0-60 mph 7.2 sec
- Stealth mode: 0-60 mph 6.9 sec
- Driving Range: Total Up to 300 miles
- Horsepower: 260hp
- Torque: 981 ft-lb
- Battery Capacity: 21.4 kWh
- Battery Voltage: 347 V nominal
- Solar Roof: 200 W
- Charging Level I: Onboard 6.6 kW charges in 10 hrs on 120 V at 16 amps
- Charging Level II: Onboard 6.6 kW charges in 3 hrs on 240 V at 32 amps
- Charging DC Quick Charge: Off-board 40 kW DC/DC charges in 24 min on 480 V at 110 amps to 80% State Of Charge